For those of you who are interested in ending your days with an answering machine, we have good news: deactivating your Movistar voicemail is very simple. You will only have to make a call to 22500 or do it from your private area of Mi Movistar as we tell you throughout this article.
Remember that, if you are a Fusion Client and you have the UHD Decoder at home, you can also access the Living App Mi Movistar to check the breakdown of your lines and see if any of them have generated extra expenses this month.
How to deactivate the Movistar voicemail step by step
Here we explain step by step how to deactivate the Movistar voicemail in a simple way:
- Access your private area of the Mi Movistar portal.
- When you are inside go to ‘Online management’ and select ‘Voicemail’.
- Within this section choose the mobile line where you want to deactivate the mailbox and configure it as you prefer.
- Lastly, don’t forget to save changes.
- Also, you can call the freephone number 22500 to deactivate the Movistar voicemail, following the steps indicated from there.
Configure my Movistar voicemail
If what you want is precisely the opposite, activate the mailbox, we explain how to configure it.
Once you are in the ‘Voicemail’ section, as we have seen in the previous point, you also have the option to ‘Configure voicemail’ .
Once here, click on the button that appears on the right side and turns it green, in this way you can choose if you want to activate or deactivate your Movistar voicemail in the following cases :
- When your mobile is communicating.
- If there is no answer.
- When it is off or out of coverage.
- It is important that you remember to save before closing the window. Also, here you can also ‘Reset Voicemail password’.
New Movistar voicemail number: 22123
For those people who continue to use the Movistar voicemail, their phone number has changed. Until now, it was 123 was the numbering that was used to consult the messaging, however, as of January 1, 2021, it will be replaced by 22123.
This new numbering is already in use, along with the old one, with the aim that Movistar customers get used to it before the number change is made in less than two months.